Invitation: Festo Press Conference 2021
Please make already a note of the event
We would like to invite you exclusively to the Festo Press Conference on 12th of April 2021, 1:00 pm (CET). The Chairman of the Management Board, Dipl.-Ing. Dr h.c. Oliver D. Jung, and the Member of the Management Board Sales, Dr Ansgar Kriwet, will evaluate the past financial year and analyse current developments. They will also provide an outlook on future business areas – including how Festo is driving structural change in many sectors with industrial automation technology and technical education. In addition, they show the company's contribution to the future topic of sustainability.
Looking forward to seeing you:
- Dipl.-Ing. Dr h.c. Oliver D. Jung, Chairman of the Management Board
"As a company and society, we have to manage the balancing act in the pandemic of finding ways out of the crisis and at the same time position ourselves sustainably for the future. Automation and technical education are a key to this. I'm looking forward to giving you examples and to having a dialog about this.”
- Dr Ansgar Kriwet, Member of the Management Board Sales
"The pandemic has shown us our vulnerability in a globalised economy. How can automation technology increase our resilience? I'll show you that – and I'm looking forward to your questions."
The Festo Press Conference will take place live via video on the Zoom platform. This link will lead you directly to the event on 12th of April, 1:00 pm (CET).
- No prior registration is necessary. You also do not need to have your own Zoom account or install Zoom. You can participate via the web version of Zoom. In case you have a Zoom account, please make sure that it is the latest version.
- Please enter your email address in the registration field as well as your name and the media you work for.
- Your participation is planned without video.
- The event will be simultaneously translated. After logging in, you can decide whether you would like to participate in German or English right after your login.
- You can ask your questions via F&A-Chat at the end of the presentations – they will be answered live.
- Please note: the press conference will be recorded.
The Festo Press Conference will take place as part of the "Hannover Messe Digital Edition", to which we also
cordially invite you from 12 th to 16th of April 2021. Here You can find more information about our participation at the trade fair.
Another highlight for trade journalists: press briefing with customer application!
Experience how Syntegon, formerly Bosch Packaging, manages to bring assembly systems for insulin pens
to market faster with Festo automation technology. Tuesday, 13th of April 2021, 2:00 pm (CET). Link to the event.